WEGA MyConcept evd/3 - Automatic with volumetric dosage espresso coffee machine
Availability: Upon order
- Dimensions: 1040x600x590Η mm
- Voltage / Watt: 230-400V / 5.600W
- Groups: 3
- Boiler: Hot water / Steam 13 lt, coffee 1,2 lt
- Multi boiler technology (MTB)
- User friendly 5’’ capacitive screen with “mobile like” interface with detailed instruction of machine programming and using
- Independent group technology
- High groups for serving in take away cup or in espresso cup by using the stainless steel pull out grid. Spout tip to grid 122mm or 82mm
- Programmable screen adaptable to business’s or to barista’s needs.
- Slide show of your choice as you can load images, pictures, and logos e.t.c.
- Select command signals from one to six selections. Ranging from a “single shot” barista manual set, to 4, 6 selections, as required by market’s needs
- On screen shot timer, temperature and pressure indication for any selection
- Three operating programs: Standard, automatic SLS or ECO energy saving that analysis data from all cycles made and indicates on screen how many Watt saved.
- Possibility to formulate a menu suitable to any business’s needs , copy it in real time, and share it on a multiple set of My Concept machines, throughout the world
- Send a messages to barista on machine’s capacitive screen through internet
- Remote machine control through Wi-Fi allowing managing remotely the machine (such as remote on/off, checking machine status, etc.)
- Temperature controllers enhanced with high resolution PWM for a meticulous temperature control
- Programmed water filter replacement
- Weight: 117 Kg